Please note: This course will take place in Nice (FR)
- Gynecological examination and questionnaire: Essentials for a precise treatment plan.
- Clinical examination, evaluation, and external diagnostic techniques. Confirmation of the palpation considering the interaction of the cranial, abdominal and the pelvic brain.
- Internal techniques. Palpatory protocol: cervix, body of the uterus, tubes and ovaries, seen over 2 days with a progression in palpation of the different structures and their specific techniques.
- Specific treatment of
- Uterine fibroids
- Vestibulitis and vaginismus
- Pudendal and cluneal neuralgia
- Static disorders: cystocele, hysterocele, rectocele.
- Specific techniques on the nerves in relation to the abdominal and pelvic brain:
- Lumbar plexus
- lateral cutaneous femoral,
- genitofemoral, n
- Sacral plexus
This training is highly valued for the therapeutic specificity it brings. Its strength lies in the possibility for you to have your palpation personally confirmed externally and internally. The practice therefore respects your level of experience.
Hope to see you again for wonderful knowledge-sharing experience.
A great opportunity to rest and learn in Nice with the sun and the sea.
Note: It is not possible to use discounts or credits for this course